WORLD’S BEST RUST PRIVATE NO RECOIL MACROS
Not only survive but dominate!
Ready to outshoot your enemies with our Legit Helpers Rust no recoil macros?
With our scripts, you will melt your enemies in seconds, without the need to adjust the weapons recoil yourself. Killing and surviving in Rust is now easier than ever before!
The best thing about using Legit Helpers macros? They are undetectable and therefore totally risk-free!
With our application and limited slot system we want to keep our RUST customers safe at all costs. Our RUST macros can’t be bought directly, you will need to apply and get accepted first.
WORKING WITH ALL MOUSE BRANDS:
LEGIT HELPERS BENEFITS:
- The best Rust no recoil macros on the market for every popular weapon
- The highest security standards in the business and an undetectable-guarantee for our own lhm-macro format
- A application system to keep the macros private as well as limited slots to maximize the security!
- A macro coding technique that we developed specifically to make each customer’s macro package unique
- Our universal driver and macros work with every mouse and keyboard combination
- Included access to all 700+ gaming macros and future games we offer
- An easy, quick and safe purchase process
- Regular free macro updates
OUR PRIVATE RUST MACROS/SCRIPTS:
We offer a wide range of full auto and fast click macros for all popular guns in the game, such as the LR-300, Assault Rifle, M249, MP5A4, M92, Revolver, Thompson and many more.
Whatever weapon you pick up in-game, we hand you the perfect no recoil macro to it!
BUY RUST NO RECOIL MACROS NOW:
Buy and immediately get access after you purchased. Download and play within minutes!
LEGIT HELPERS CUSTOMER RATING:
Legit Helpers has the highest ratings and the most satisfied customers on the macro/script market.
Over 97% of our customers would recommend Legit Helpers to their friends.
Our 24/7 customer premium support is always available via Discord, E-Mail, Forum or in our Website chat.
Customers are always fully involved and can suggest what macros should be added next and which upcoming games we should support!